Cancellation and Refund Policies
Cancellation of a registration must be advised via email to the Conference Office. Verbal changes or cancellation cannot be accepted.
The following refunds will apply from the date of receipt of notification:
|On or before7 September 2016 (90 days out)||100% refund less an administration fee of $110 incl GST|
|On or before 7 October 2016 (60 days out)||75% refund less an administration fee of $110 incl GST|
|On or before 7 November 2016 (30 days out)||50% refund less an administration fee of $110 incl GST|
|After 8 November 2016 (29 days out)||No refund available|
The refund will be returned via the same payment method as the original receipt of funds.
No refund will be made after 8 November 2016 however an alternative delegate name may be provided in writing and the booking and funds will be allocated accordingly.
Please note no refund or discount will be made if an inclusive function or event within the registration fee is not taken up or is subsequently cancelled.
Optional functions or events may be cancelled before or on 8 November 2016 and will be refunded in full via the same payment method as the original receipt of funds. After 8 November 2016, no refunds will be made however an alternative delegate name may be provided via email and the booking and funds will be allocated accordingly.
Where there is extenuating circumstances a refund outside of these terms may be considered by and at the discretion of the Organising Committee.
For accommodation cancellation policies, please refer to the individual hotel policies noted on the website. Any amendments to original hotel bookings must be forwarded via email to the Conference office. Verbal changes or cancellations cannot be accepted nor will the hotels accept any changes direct.
Participants are strongly advised to secure appropriate travel and health insurance. Delegate registration fees do not provide any such insurance coverage. The Organising Committee and the Conference Office accept no responsibility for any loss in this regard.
All Conference Registration Fees and Additional Ticket rates are quoted in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
By registering, participants acknowledge and consent that during their attendance at SMHR2016 their image or voice may be recorded via video, photograph or by any other means (“recorded”) by an officer or official of SMHR2016 which may be distributed or published at the discretion of the Organisers of SMHR2016. If you do not wish to be recorded, you are required to formally advise the Conference Office in advance by email.
Instructions for Online Registration
- Please ensure you have read and understood the cancellation policy on registration and accommodation options as provided on the website.
- All information should be typed in upper and lower case (eg John Smith)
- Please use the ‘Tab’ key to move from one field to the next
- As you complete the details on each page, click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the next section
- Do not use the ‘Back’ button during the online registration process
- You will have the opportunity to review and edit any registration details before the final stage of confirmation and payment
- 15 minutes is the maximum time allowance to complete the form before the system times out
- Internet Explorer and Google Chrome are the preferred platforms for use of the forms